GamesMrkt is a technology company focused on creating mobile applications for the masses. Our company’s priority is to have a high rate in the competitive casual gaming market. However, according to the trends required by the time, we can produce games that will appeal to all kinds of gaming markets.
GamesMrkt structure; It is based on the idea of having small, independent teams gathered around a particular idea. We believe that small teams can do great things successfully. Small teams allow us to build and develop the project quickly. However, everyone in the team requires more than one role.
We are looking for someone who loves, plays, lives and breathes with games. Every day at GamesMrkt, you’ll work with people to help you become a better game developer, inspire you and push you to innovations that revolutionize today’s known mobile games. We ask you to do the same to the people you will work with.
Over the years at GamesMrkt, you will work on both existing and new, unpublished games. No matter what project you’re working on, you’ll be part of a team.
To achieve this role, you must understand the mobile gaming market well. You will work on our upcoming games. You’ll develop fun and scalable mobile games with millions of people playing.
With the continuous development of both live games and prototypes, game programmers have a lot of responsibility here and we are looking for the best of the best…
One of the most important aspects of the Game Programming Team at GamesMrkt is the ability to communicate and share our work between projects. If a game team creates something great, we usually use it in another game or reuse it. Part of your role will be to collaborate effectively and share information among the rest of the team.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Unity Developer who is a motivated, targeted and strong team player. You’re proud of your business and know what it’s like to take responsibility and offer quality-oriented products. You enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment. If you have the knowledge and ability to visualize how things should work and how to turn it into a working solution, then you are the one!
- Create innovative hit games
- Participation in all areas of the game including Graphic Programming, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence and User Interface
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- To be able to construct, analyze and adapt mobile game mechanics
- Support and contribute to new ideas in game design
- Build complete solutions independently from scratch
- Work as part of a team, but have plenty of opportunity to take responsibility at the individual level
- Knowledge of English (at least reading comprehension)
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in the Unity game engine
- You have a creative and analytical mindset
- Good gaming experience and attention to detail
- You know about optimization issues
- Broad understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- Strong, professional experience in C# coding
- Quick adaptation with existing code
- Passion for games
Nice to Have
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Touch user interface development, Open GL, Content-Oriented Systems, Free to Play model