SENIOR GAME ARTIST
SENIOR GAME ARTIST
GamesMrkt is a technology company focused on creating mobile applications for the masses. Our company’s priority is to have a high rate in the competitive casual gaming market. However, according to the trends required by the time, we can produce games that will appeal to all kinds of gaming markets.
GamesMrkt structure; It is based on the idea of having small, independent teams gathered around a particular idea. We believe that small teams can do great things successfully. Small teams allow us to build and develop the project quickly. However, everyone in the team requires more than one role.
We are looking for someone who loves, plays, lives and breathes with games. Every day at GamesMrkt, you’ll work with people to help you become a better game developer, inspire you and push you to innovations that revolutionize today’s known mobile games. We ask you to do the same to the people you will work with.
Over the years at GamesMrkt, you will work on both existing and new, unpublished games. No matter what project you’re working on, you’ll be part of a team.
We are looking for talents who want to create something bigger! To achieve this role, you need to understand the casual mobile gaming market well. You will participate in a dynamic work environment where small teams can form around ideas.
As a Game Artist, you will be responsible for the visual style, design, user interface and overall appearance of the game you are working on. We are looking for artists who can create in-game ready real-time 3D / 2D assets independently and also contribute to other areas of game development.
- Ability to work on all aspects of the game (game interface, characters, models, icons, assets, environments and animations)
- Usually draw 2D, 3D and / or UI images for mobile games
- Ability to construct and analyze mobile game mechanics
- Support team in game design by working closely with programmers, community and everyone else
- Engage in the appearance and development of other projects, including animation, community and marketing
- Bringing new game ideas and features
- Seeing self-improvement as one of the important goals of his life
- Knowledge of English (at least reading comprehension)
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a play artist
- Your passion for Causal mobile games
- Your passion for finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
- Capable of creating quality 2D / 3D images
- You have excellent skills in creative clouds: Photoshop, Illustrator
- You have demonstrable experience in 3D software such as Maya, 3DS Max or Blender
- You have the ability to independently create concept sketches and perhaps even the latest rendering / fine tuning and animation
- You can work fast, selfless and productive and you are a reliable teammate
Nice to Have
- You are experienced in After Effects
- You are experienced in Flash (Adobe Animate)
- You have information about Unity Engine
- Past performance with successful mobile games